I decided to make a complete pack of all my 'Rework' mClock skins.
This will probably be the last time I use this .psd and style as I think its time to put it to rest.
I have made a few modifications from the previous versions, tidied up a few things and added some colour for those who want it.
The small and wide style should now fit 3x1 and 4X1 widgets respectively, so no more edges being cropped!
If you have any of the previous versions I suggest deleting them before using this. (Unless you really like the shadows on the older versions)
• Install mClock from the market.
• Create a folder in the root of your SD card called 'mClock'.
• Extract the .zip content into this folder.
• Add mClock widget on your homescreen.
• Hit "Xml Template" in the mClock settings.
• go to /sdcard/mClock/ReWorkClock/ and select the folder and then .xml file of desired style.
I tried the other styles with coloured frames, but I didn't think they looked right... However if a few people want the other styles coloured, I may well do it, so let me know.