Tape mClock Skin
Got bored of job searching, so decided to have a little play on Photoshop.
The .zip contains the two style of Tapeclocks shown, both with the option of a background of your choice, shown down the left.
The TxClck Style
is the clock on the left, the Simple Style
is the clock on the Right.Instructions:
• Install mClock from the market.
• Create a folder in the root of your SD card called 'mClock'.
• Extract the .zip content into this folder.
• Add mClock widget on your homescreen.
• Hit "Xml Template" in the mClock settings.
• go to /sdcard/mClock/TapeClock/TxClck Style or /Simple style and select desired .xml file.Credits:
•The image came from ScotchTape Mod for CAD by kingdomsephiroth:[link]
, which is also a port from a guy called ale03, but his DA no longer exists.
•The xml for the TxClck Style came from here: [link]
hence the name.
As there are a fer few variations, and I haven't tested them all, so its likely I have slipped up with a name or two somewhere, if so please let know so they can be fixed.Template:
Here is the .psd so you can make your own custom backgrounds: [link]
It would be cool if you shared your backgrounds in the comments for other people too use, if you wanted too.
Here are some more backgrounds [link]
made by laursifer [link]