Stacks Clock - Inspired by Stacks LS concept by itsallenn: [link]
Two sizes included, a 340px wide version, and a 480px wide version. Each with the option for the arrow on the, right, left or center.(The screenshot shows the 340px, left version on a HDPI screen.)
A .PSD available on XDA, incase someone wants to resize or more the arrow postion: [link]For those who haven't used mClock before:
• Install mClock from the market.
• Create a folder in the root of your SD card called 'mClock'.
• Extract the .zip content into this folder.
• Add mClock widget (4x1) on your homescreen.
• Hit "Xml Template" in the mClock settings.
• go to /sdcard/mClock/StackClock/ and select the big
or standard folder
, and then pick the desired .xml file.