PLEASE FULLY FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW, OR IT WONT WORK
After a few requests from my original ribbon mclock [link]
I decided to make a updated version with black and white clocks, and a selection of different colour ribbon overlays.How to:
• Install mClock from the market.
• Create a folder in the root of your SD card called 'mClock'.
• Extract the .zip content into this folder.
• Add mClock widget on your homescreen.
• Hit "Xml Template" in the mClock settings.
• go to /sdcard/mClock/RibbonClockV2/ and select desired white or black clock .xml file.
To change the colour of the ribbons, open up the .xml file of the clock/calander you want to change and on the line <Image Image="... red_overlay.png
with desired colour.Colour options:
More colours available on request.
If there are any issues (and there probably will be!) please let me know so they can be fixed, thanks!
The overlay (the ribbons) may be incorrectly positioned on different resolution devices. Only tested on 480x800.
Can't confirm if layout will always be right.I recommend a 2x1 Widget for the clock, and 1x1 for the calendar for best alignment of overlay. Can then be resized using launcher.
Original clock .PSD came from here: [link]