USE 4X2 OR 3X2 WIDGETS FOR NO EDGE CROPPING
Here are some Extra versions of my Rework mClock theme: [link]
I haven't included the previous versions to save confusion, but they all go into the same folder.
In both white and black we have:small version
, without the date and time.wide version
, Inspired by Alpha and Omega mClocks by R3D-X7: [link]
check them out if you haven't already seen them!Tight version:
I realised the wide type would not fit in a 4x1 widget (on HDPI) without the top being cropped, and a 4x2 widget restricted positioning. Because of this I have added a "tight" version. Tightly cropped background with no shadow. Please ignore them if irrelevant to you.Instructions:
• Install mClock from the market.
• Create a folder in the root of your SD card called 'mClock'.
• Copy the .zip content into this folder.
• If you have the previous version the fonts are the same so doesn't matter if you do/don't overwrite when copying across.
• Add mClock widget on your homescreen.
• Hit "Xml Template" in the mClock settings.
• go to /sdcard/mClock/ReWorkClock/Extras and select desired .xml file.
I should add that the icons are Purity FS by lunardx [link]
Enjoy.The Complete Rework Clock Collection: [link]