Back again with a Mclock mod...
Original material, created by myself. Inspired by LS Roma lockscreen for iphone 4.
• Install mClock from the market.
• Create a folder in the root of your SD card called 'mClock'.
• Extract the .zip content into this folder.
• Add a 4x1 mClock widget on your homescreen.
• Hit "Xml Template" in the mClock settings.
• go to /sdcard/mClock/Arrowclock/ and select desired clock .xml file.
Move and resize with a launcher to what you like.
Any errors please let me know, thanks.
EDIT: Small position change of ':' to look more centred for different times.
Only tested on HDPI.
Cant promise that the layout will always look right. Some little .xml adjustments may be needed to perfect the layout.